When: Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Where: Creekside Room
Time: 12:00-1:00 p.m.
ALL MAJORS are encouraged to speak with the representative about career opportunities with the FBI!Come and have all of your questions answered.
Employer: Marin Yacht Club
Title: Part Time bookkeeper
Description: Marin Yacht Club is currently looking for a part time Bookkeeper. Candidates must be available weekends and for the end of month financial closings. Experience with Quick Books software, knowledge of General Accounting Principles and experience in A/R and A/P is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Recording and verifying all charges to the member’s account.
• Recording payments and credits to the member’s account
• Monthly billing of members. (membership dues, quarterly minimums, berth rentals, dry dock rental, locker rentals, PG&E charges, tennis facility charges, dining room and bar charges and ship store sales)
• Printing, mailing and emailing of monthly statements
• Recording and preparing deposits
• Bi-weekly issuing of checks for invoices and reimbursements due
• Maintaining billing data base for members in Quick Book
• Tracking of UBI
• Tracking of service charges and proper distribution
• Reconciliation of petty cash bank and bar bank
• Preparing monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
Location: San Rafael
Applications Accepted Until:Nov 13, 2009
Email For Resumes
SF AMA Career Seminar
In this 60 minute SFAMA SIG, John will discuss:
-Standing Out When It Matters Most
-Evaluating your network
-How to create a winning resume
-Job searching basics
-Getting the job
Attendees should bring the following to the SIG:
Notebook and pencil
A fresh copy of your resume (that you don’t mind writing edits on)
ABOUT THE SPEAKERJohn Poore, Account Director, AquentJohn has 16 years of experience as an independent and agency recruiter in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern Nevada, and Pacific Northwest. He's worked with angel funded start ups to Fortune 100 organizations to source, hire, and retain staff while creating and delivering dynamic, talent delivery systems.