Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- (ADMIN, MARKETING, AND RESEARCH)
Reports to: Managing Director, Northern California office of global executive search firm
Location: Novato Office
Hours: 15 hours per week
Compensation: Depends on qualifications
Company: We are the Northern California office of the 20th largest retained executive search firm in the world. We are a generalist firm that places senior-level executives into all types of companies in a range of positions from finance, operations and management to sales and marketing, technology and human resources.
Job Description: You will assist the manager and his executive assistant as well as other members of the Team with the office’s administrative functions. This position is best suited for a flexible, responsible self-starter who enjoys juggling many tasks and can comfortably work in a fast-paced and small office environment. We are looking for someone who can see what needs to be done and do it without too much oversight. This person must have a good sense of humor and a touch of class.
· Customer Service: Communicate with clients and candidates. Excellent customer service via phone, email and letter.
· Scheduling: Help manage & maintain Director’s schedule. Act as interface for all corporate meetings and events.
· Team Player: Coordinate with and assist other members of the TEAM – both in and out of the office.
· Database maintenance: Learn all aspects of Executive and Corporate database. Enter and update candidate and company information. Sort unsolicited resumes and enter qualifying resumes into database.
· Office Organization: Keep files current and organized. Support office projects.
· Office Work Flow Coordination- Ensure quality and completeness of executive search projects.
· Marketing: Refine and edit client communications. Print, assemble and bind as needed.
· Phones: Must have great phone presence; answer candidate and search consultants’ questions.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Technical: Aptitude for computers. Familiar with database applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Web savvy.
· Functional: Comfortable in sales/marketing environment. Recruiting or HR knowledge a plus.
· TEAM Player: Can partner and support seasoned Recruiters both inside and outside office. Enjoys learning and assuming more responsibility. Good multi-tasker. Can flex duties as required.
· People Skills: Polished communicator with professional phone and email manner.
· Writing Skills: Excellent written skills. Can craft a well written letter.
· Education: Dominican Student (preferred) with a desire to learn.