Enjoy dinner while learning strategic dining etiquette do’s and don’ts.
In this fast paced seminar, students in all majors will learn:
- How to project a polished and confident professional image in business and work situations
- Conversational and networking skills: Introductions & how to mix with ease
- Learn international business protocol and cross cultural differences
- How and what to order: Food restrictions, alcohol consumption
- Tips for overcoming fears and insecurities in social situations
- Often made mistakes in dining etiquette and table manners
Wednesday, February 23, 20105:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Creekside Room, Caleruega Hall
Speaker: Sharyn Kennedy Amoroso, Director of Etiquette and Protocol Services, LLC
Fee : Students: $20.00 (a super-discounted price)
(Fees include a 3 course sit-down dinner, presentation, & handouts)
Space is limited and reservations must be prepaid by February 19th.
We expect to sell out early. To reserve your space, drop off fee in cash or check payable to Dominican University to:
Division of Business & International Studies, Bertrand Hall, Rm. 26 (2nd floor)
Career & Internship Services, Bertrand Hall, Room 104