Executive Assistant for an investment company in Oakland.
It's located a block from the 12th St BART station.
Depending on someone'ssalary history and skill level, the position will pay $80k-$100k.
Prestigious investment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to
support its Chief Executive Officer and handle other company supports tasks
which include but not limited to:
· Scheduling and tracking business travel arrangements for CEO.
· Providing support to CEO when he is traveling.
· Maintaining and reconciling CEO’s expense report.
· Managing company CRM database.
· Planning company events, both internal and external.
· Assisting staff in securing various membership and conferenceregistrations.
· Maintaining company calendar for key senior management meetings andconferences.
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
· 5+ years of experience supporting an Executive in a corporate or legalenvironment.
· Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to exercise discretion with confidential material.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet.
· BA Degree required. Further education is a plus.
To apply: Please email Heather Robertt at firstname.lastname@example.org.