Are you a PR pro looking to make a difference – not just a living? Have you worked with non-profits, government organizations or foundations? Do you have the base of contacts required to drive new business … and the management skills to run account teams deftly once you bring business through our door? If you’re nodding your head while you read this, then come meet us.
We’re Allison & Partners, a national PR firm headquartered here in San Francisco. Our social impact team runs sharp PR for organizations like the Goldman Environmental Prize, StopWaste.org and the state of California. And we’re seeking a top-notch director.
What are we looking for? Smarts. Media savvy. A flair for new business. A love for team-based work. Impeccable writing skills. And a passion for working with organizations with a strong social mission.
7+ years of public relations, marketing or related experience, including 3-4 years in a management capacity. Has developed and maintains relationships with a range of national media and influencers, as well as client contacts. Is a proven manager of an account group, including experience managing different client and account team personalities. Has experience developing both strategic communications plans for existing clients, as well as new business proposals for prospective accounts. Has polished written, oral and presentation skills.
- Owns relationships with multiple clients
- Oversees account staff in the successful management of their respective accounts
- Identifies and secures new business, including growth of existing accounts
- Maintains frequent client contact
- Responsible for account budgets
- Remains connected to industry, clients, media
- Conducts professional development programs for firm
- Empowers account staff to learn and continue polishing professional skills
- Big picture perspective
- Well-developed people skills
- Creative problem solver
- Trusted team member and client contact
- Thinks strategically
- Adaptable; invites change
- Motivated; motivates others
- Sound decision-maker
- Effective and polished communicator
Please Contact: Ivana Gaspic at email@example.com