Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Almost October

October is almost here and it is my favorite time of year. Not only because the air gets crisp and the leaves start to change colors and Halloween is fun and the holidays are right around the corner, but also because I get to do what I love most about my job and that is ADVISING!! So, please keep in mind that we will start advising very, very soon for the Spring term. I will be sending out schedules and making appointments as we move into October, so keep your eyes open.

In the meantime, I hope your Fall classes are going well and if you need anything from me, let me know.

Remember, tutoring is available through the tutoring center on the first floor of Bertrand Hall. If you are having difficulty in any of your classes, please see them immediately.

MBA's if you are interested in traveling to Athens and Instanbul in the Spring, you have till this Wednesday, September 30 to get your deposit into our front desk. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment