1 unit classes are available. You can register for them now.
BUS 3902 Strategies for Leading Change October 30 & November 7 with Alice Cochran
BUS 1903 Team Development and Leadership November 13 & 21 with Jennifer Yount
- Create a spending plan for your holidays this year. Invest an hour and a half to write a clear plan for all your holiday spending. This plan will reflect your values, include inspiring ideas and offer support for creative holiday gifting and entertaining. Take control and have the holidays of your dreams!
This session will be located at MarinLink, 5800 Northgate Mall STE 250, San Rafael (Mezzanine Level)
To enroll call MarinLink at 415-472-0211 or contact Mary O'Mara at email@example.com
For MBA students and Alumni
MBA Sustainable Career Forum "Economy x Ecology"Partnering for a Better Future
Friday, October 2, 2009 at Guzman Lecture Hall
The Forum will explore effective collaborations that join the power of economy with ecology.
Details on the event are below.
This is your chance to connect with potential partners and employers and make the Sustainable Career Forum sustainable for YOU. Register now to get priority for interview opportunities at the Forum. Register by emailing SustainableCareerForum@gmail.com: Please note one of the following:
- "I will attend for the day and would like to be included in the lunch" or
- "I am interested in interviewing" (you will be advised via email during the week of Sept. 28 which companies will conduct interviews) or
- "I have a recommendation of an organization or individual to invite: "
Dress: Participants should look ready for a job interview, with appropriate dress and grooming.
Pre-Forum Prep: Be ready! Green MBA Faculty member Julianne Maurseth will conduct a resume and interviewing prep session on Tuesday, September 29, 6:30 – 10pm in Guzman Hall 306.
Opening speaker Michael Dimock, executive director of Roots of Change, will address the challenges of creating partnership around the regional sustainable food policy for the Bay Area.
A panel of leaders from different sectors, including:
- Ted Droettboom, Regional Planning Program Director for the Joint Policy Committee (JPC), a consortium of four San Francisco Bay Area agencies: the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG), the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD), the Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), and the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
- Zoey Koppelmann, Senior Consultant at WSP Environment & Energy and Green MBA alumna
- Leilani Latimer, Director, Sustainability Initiatives for Sabre Holdings
- Alex Michel, Managing Director, Hub Bay Area
In the afternoon participants will develop Bay Area partnerships through multiple interview opportunities and breakout sessions with MBA students, alumni and potential employers.
The Forum is free of charge; continental breakfast and lunch are provided.