Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An Official Welcome Back!

Well, classes have been in session for over a week now and I want to welcome everyone. Welcome back to those who have been with us and welcome to those who are brand new. I hope you had a restful summer and that you are ready to start the new year fresh. For new students, I hope Dominican has welcomed you and you feel that this is your new home. We are excited to see all the new faces.

I want to remind everyone that the School of Business is on the second floor of Bertrand Hall and the majority of your Business faculty can be found here. If you are looking for your intructor's office hours, they are listed on the door of his or her office. If you can't find their office, come to the front desk in room 26 and we can help. As the Academic Advisor, I can also be found in room 26, so if you have questions about classes, schedules, adding and dropping, or just about anything, please feel free to stop by Monday through Thursday. I am not in the office on Fridays.

I hope you have had a great start and I look forward to seeing each of you as the semester continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment